Blackout Single Cell Shades
- UNSURE ABOUT COLORS?
- QUESTIONS? CALL US NOW 800-789-8583
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MADE IN THE USA
|3/4 Inch Single Cell Blackout Collection|
Because monitor colors vary dramatically, please order free samples if exact color is important to you.
Cellular Shades, also known as Honeycomb Shades, feature a solid fabric that stacks like an accordion. When the shade is tilted sideways, it resembles a honeycomb beehive. These Blackout Single Cell Shades are made with light gauge fabric that blocks virtually all harmful UV rays.
- Energy efficient
- Block up to 99% of light from the outside
- 3/4-inch cell construction for smaller, narrower windows
- 3/8-inch cell construction for larger windows
- Sharp honeycomb cellular design does not flatten or sag with age
- Child Safe
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Cellular non-woven polyester construction material
- High-performing cordlock or cordless operation
- Motorization option available
- Variety of dual-toned colors to choose from
- Compact stacked size
- Top down bottom up option for privacy with a view
- Additional options available (See Options Tab)
Options Available for Blackout Single Cell Shades
Detailed Specifications of Blackout Single Cell Shades
"good Quality- energy efficient . "
"Perfect for kids bedrooms when the summer sun is waking them up too early! I also love the top-down feature for getting light in but still keeping privacy, especially in a bedroom. Easy to install- takes about 20 min."
"Quality was much better than shades from better-known name from box store. I ordered two updown, cordless blackout cellular shades from here to replace two from a box store that broke after two years. With the coupon, the shades from here were better value too! These shades are much lighter (wight-wise) so I think they will hold up longer. "
"Exactly as advertised. "
"wish they had 2 handles to make it much easier to raise them"
"Perfect color for our space. Blocks the bright sun so the kids don't have to squint when they eat their cereal, but easy enough to operate that a child can do it. "