Composite Plantation Shutters
- UNSURE ABOUT COLORS?
- QUESTIONS? CALL US NOW 800-789-8583
- FAST SHIPPING
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MADE IN THE USA
|Composite Shutters Collection|
Because monitor colors vary dramatically, please order free samples if exact color is important to you.
Options Available for Composite Plantation Shutters
Detailed Specifications of Composite Plantation Shutters
"The shutters we ordered were for our newly renovated bedroom. We would highly recommend the composite shutters for the look and ease of cleaning. "
"Very easy to install and fit perfectly. Will use again."
"I can't say since the product was too damaged upon arrival."
"shutters look very good . easy install. other than timely wait 1 month from order date., no problems"
"So easy to install it makes me feel like a professional installer, the quality of the material would fool anyone for real wood."
"Excellent craftsmanship! "
"Used in dining & master bedroom.\nQuality is very good."
"Living room windows.\nFriends & Family\nQuality looks & feels very good."
How to Install
More information about Composite Plantation Shutters
Plantation Shutters are solid frame structures with large panels and wide slats that cover the entire window. Their cost can be financed into the selling price of your home due to their longevity. The Plantation Shutter allows homeowners flexibility in controlling the amount of light, air and noise they prefer entering their windows. Composite Plantation Shutters closely resemble wood while providing increased durability.
- Made of combination of PVC composites (stronger than wood)
- Composite material retains insulation properties of wood
- Water-Proof, weather-proof and fire-proof
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Made in America
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available in Bright White or Off-White
- Variety of mounting options
- Two sizes of louvers (slats) available depending on window size
- Additional options available (See Options Tab)